Decadent Local Dining and Catering in Mobile, AL
At Chicken Salad Chick, we offer you a complete "experience". Whether it's the delicious food, our southern style and charm, or the spectacular customer service, we hope to provide you with a superb experience every time. As a full service deli, we offer dine-in, quick carryout, and also catering for any occasion and any size affair. When it comes to catering, we will be happy to tailor our offerings to suit your needs. We can prepare it for pick up, deliver to your location, or even have our staff come set up your special event. When entertaining a large group, let Chicken Salad Chick take on a bit of the burden by offering a fresh, delicious meal that is sure to make your guests appreciative of their host.
Chicken Salad Chick's Superb Catering Services - Tips to Get Started
1. Choose a Serving Style: You can choose whichever best fits your event needs. Will it be buffet style with Party Platters where guests can make their own selections, or box lunches for the most convenient grab-and-go selections?
2. Choose your Chicks: Now is when it gets fun! Do you want to go with our Classic Carol, or surprise people with something spicy or sweet? Select a single flavor or get a combination of your favorites, or even add in some deli sandwiches and pimento cheese for those non-chicken salad lovers. If you need suggestions, we’re happy to share our most popular options with you.
3. Don’t Forget your Fruits & Vegetables: Each of our side salads are made fresh daily and are sure to satisfy even the pickiest eater at your party. You can choose between Broccoli Salad, Grape Salad, Pasta Salad, Potato Chips, and Fruit Salad. Can’t decide? Get one of each!
4. Need Something Sweet?: A savvy host knows a meal just isn’t complete without a sweet ending. Take your pick from our freshly baked assorted cookies or our decadent strawberry dessert platter and you’ll please everyone!
5. Don’t Forget the Sweet Tea!: Do you have some southerners who wouldn’t dare attend a party without sweet tea? Well, don’t forget it then! We also have unsweet tea and lemonade available by the gallon and bottled water just in case!
The founders of Chicken Salad Chick, Kevin and Stacy Brown, feel the most important character trait necessary to be able to run a successful “Chick” is to have a servant’s heart. Each franchise owner has been carefully selected and proven to be passionate about serving people. “Our Story” was written by Stacy when the very first Chicken Salad Chick opened and we thought it would be fun to share the stories of how our owners became involved.
Meet the Owners
Misty Lee Hudson
Heath and Misty McClure were two medical device representatives looking for a way to get back to Mobile, Alabama.
“We moved away from Mobile in 2002 to Raleigh, North Carolina and always looked for a way for us and our two young sons to get back home,” Misty says
The McClures are friends with Tiffany and Brady Dubberly, Chicken Salad Chick franchisees in Columbus, Georgia. They talked with them and knew right away that this was the lifestyle change they were looking for.
The McClures signed up for the Mobile, Alabama market and opened their first Chicken Salad Chick in December 2013.
What is a fun fact about yourself that your guests may not know?
We may be the only owners who have purchased the franchises without EVER tasting the Chicken Salad! We were so moved by Stacy's story that we knew we wanted to be part of this family!
Tell us about your favorite customer testimonial.
We had a very kind gentleman the week of Christmas, He told me that all of his children were going to be in town for the holidays and he was looking for something different, something they would really love. He came back in the week after Christmas and said his children loved it so much that he felt as though it brought them together as a family. He said they sat around in the kitchen eating, laughing and talking all afternoon. This sweet gentleman comes in every week! I truly believe he is a customer for life!
What is your favorite Chick?
We definitely agree on this one: Jalapeno Holly!