Mt. Pleasant, SC
At Chicken Salad Chick, we offer you a complete "experience". Whether it's the delicious food, our southern style and charm, or the spectacular customer service, we hope to provide you with a superb experience every time. As a full service deli, we offer dine-in, quick carryout, and also catering for any occasion and any size affair. When it comes to catering, we will be happy to tailor our offerings to suit your needs. We can prepare it for pick up, deliver to your location, or even have our staff come set up your special event. When entertaining a large group, let Chicken Salad Chick take on a bit of the burden by offering a fresh, delicious meal that is sure to make your guests appreciative of their host.
Chicken Salad Chick's Superb Catering Services - Tips to Get Started
1. Choose a Serving Style: You can choose whichever best fits your event needs. Will it be buffet style with Party Platters where guests can make their own selections, or box lunches for the most convenient grab-and-go selections?
2. Choose your Chicks: Now is when it gets fun! Do you want to go with our Classic Carol, or surprise people with something spicy or sweet? Select a single flavor or get a combination of your favorites, or even add in some deli sandwiches and pimento cheese for those non-chicken salad lovers. If you need suggestions, we’re happy to share our most popular options with you.
3. Don’t Forget your Fruits & Vegetables: Each of our side salads are made fresh daily and are sure to satisfy even the pickiest eater at your party. You can choose between Broccoli Salad, Grape Salad, Pasta Salad, Potato Chips, and Fruit Salad. Can’t decide? Get one of each!
4. Need Something Sweet?: A savvy host knows a meal just isn’t complete without a sweet ending. Take your pick from our freshly baked assorted cookies or our decadent strawberry dessert platter and you’ll please everyone!
5. Don’t Forget the Sweet Tea!: Do you have some southerners who wouldn’t dare attend a party without sweet tea? Well, don’t forget it then! We also have unsweet tea and lemonade available by the gallon and bottled water just in case!
Our catering menu includes chicken salads and side salads by the pound, specialty platters, executive box lunches and beverages by the gallon. To see a complete menu with prices, click here.
The founders of Chicken Salad Chick, Kevin and Stacy Brown, feel the most important character trait necessary to be able to run a successful “Chick” is to have a servant’s heart. Each franchise owner has been carefully selected and proven to be passionate about serving people. “Our Story” was written by Stacy when the very first Chicken Salad Chick opened and we thought it would be fun to share the stories of how our owners became involved.
Meet the Owners
Julie Beville & Michelle Singleton
Michelle Singleton and Julie Beville both started their careers in sales and marketing before becoming stay-at-home moms.
Michelle, an Auburn resident, had been dining at Chicken Salad Chick for some time when it came to her attention that there was an opportunity to become a franchise owner. She called Julie and asked her to consider taking a look at the concept. Having no restaurant background, Julie was reluctant. That was until she tasted the chicken salad and then got to meet Kevin and Stacy Brown.
“Their enthusiasm was contagious,” Julie says.
Julie and Michelle soon realized that their beliefs and values were aligned with the Browns and that this concept would give them the opportunity to create a number of great employment and career opportunities for a lot of people. They knew they wanted to be a part of this amazing concept. Their current plan is to bring the Chicken Salad Chick experience to the Carolinas.
What is a fun fact about yourself that your guests may not know?
Julie loves to cook, so every once in a while she can’t help but to throw on a hairnet and head back to the kitchen to help make our delicious chicken salad! Michelle ran and completed the San Diego Marathon in 2002!
Tell us about your favorite customer testimonial.
They love when customers come in several times a week and then apologize that they are addicted and can’t help themselves!
What is your favorite Chick?
Michelle’s favorite chick is Jalapeño Holly and Julie’s is Olivia’s Old South