Expanding a Culture of Genuine Southern Hospitality
We are currently seeking out restaurant franchise owners who have:
- Preferable background in the restaurant industry, or lead operator experience at a restaurant
- Experience in managing a team of employees
- A lot of energy and passion for the brand
- Local connections with their community
Funding Your Franchise
- The franchise fee is $50,000 (plus a $10,000 grand opening marketing fee for the first restaurant).
- If you’re looking to open additional restaurants, the franchise fee is $45,000 (plus a $10,000 grand opening marketing fee for each additional restaurant secured under an Area Development Agreement).
- Please note that a $20,000 non-refundable deposit will be due upon signing the Area Development Agreement.
- Upon execution of the franchise agreement for each additional restaurant, $25,000 (plus a $10,000 grand opening marketing fee) will be due.
Other investment requirements include:
- Minimum liquid assets: $200,000
- Minimum net worth: $600,000
- Initial investment: $515,000–$683,000 (not including tenant improvement funds)*
- Royalty and marketing fees: 5% royalty, up to 2% national advertising, and 1% local marketing (minimum)
- Term of franchise agreement: 10 years with three 10-year options (if you meet renewal requirements)