Expanding a Culture of Genuine Southern Hospitality
- Experience in the restaurant industry is a strong plus
- Experience in managing a team of employees
- Marketing background or dynamic
- Commitment to being actively involved in the community and have connections with businesses, schools, and local organizations
Franchise owners that fit this profile and are passionate about the brand are an important part of our culture and success!
Funding Your Franchise
- The franchise fee is $50,000 (plus a $10,000 grand opening marketing fee for the first restaurant).
- If you’re looking to open additional restaurants, the franchise fee is $45,000 (plus a $10,000 grand opening marketing fee for each additional restaurant secured under an Area Development Agreement).
- Please note that a $20,000 non-refundable deposit will be due upon signing the Area Development Agreement.
- Upon execution of the franchise agreement for each additional restaurant, $25,000 (plus a $10,000 grand opening marketing fee) will be due.
Other investment requirements include:
- Minimum liquid assets: $250,000
- Minimum net worth: $750,000
- Initial investment Non-Drive-Thru: $742,300–$950,300 (not including tenant improvement funds)*
- Initial investment Drive-Thru Location: $762,300–$980,300 (not including tenant improvement funds)*
- Royalty and marketing fees: 5% royalty, up to 2% national advertising, and 1% local marketing (minimum)
- Term of franchise agreement: 10 years with three 10-year options (if you meet renewal requirements)
Invest in The Best
We’re winning awards & accolades across the franchising world.