Become a Franchise Owner
Join the Chicken Salad Chick Family
Are you searching for a business opportunity that appeals to your sense of community? Do you love to spread joy, enrich lives, and serve others? Chicken Salad Chick is dedicated to doing just that, and we’re looking for individuals who share our commitment to join our Chick Family as franchise owners. If you are financially qualified and interested in a life-changing opportunity to own your own fast-casual chicken salad restaurant, you may find our franchise is perfect for you.
To guide you through the opportunities available, our Franchise Development team—Carrie and Larissa—is ready to connect with you!
Director of Franchise Development
Carrie brings 15 years in the franchising industry to Chicken Salad Chick, with strong knowledge and hands-on experience. She previously held the role of director of development for Nothing Bundt Cakes, where she helped the company double its number of locations. Prior to that, she managed franchise sales for Mooyah Burgers, Fries and Shakes, and she held multiple roles during a long-term tenure with CiCi’s Pizza. Carrie’s experience lends itself to many facets of developing a franchise, from awarding franchises to new owners to assisting franchisees with the build-out process and seeing them through the grand opening phase. In addition, she is particularly proficient with building and implementing processes to reinforce the infrastructure of a brand.
Carrie’s Chick Pick: Jalapeno Holly
Carrie is the Director of Development for Chicken Salad Chick’s Western territory, covering opportunities in the following states: TX, OK, KS, NE, IA, MO, AR, LA, and MS.
Director of Franchise Development
Larissa joined the CSC team from Dickey’s Barbecue restaurants where she was franchise development director for domestic and international territories. She enhanced business development standards from the qualification process of prospective franchisees through legal documents and negotiating terms to awarding markets, and Larissa assisted with international development in China and the Middle East. Larissa’s prior experience includes director of sales and marketing for “It’s Just Lunch,” as well as an executive recruiter.
Larissa’s Chick Pick: Fancy Nancy
Larissa is the Director of Development for Chicken Salad Chick’s Eastern territory, covering the following states: AL, GA, FL, SC, NC, VA, MD, DE, WV, TN, KY, OH, IN, IL.
Steps to Ownership
We have a simple, well-defined process to help you become a valued Chicken Salad Chick franchise owner:
- If you meet the franchise criteria found in the Franchise Owner Brochure, please reach out to our Director of Franchise Development by filling out our contact form.
- You will be guided through the franchise acquisition process and learn about the support system we have in place to assist you with opening your very own Chicken Salad Chick.
- Next, allow us to host you at our corporate office and flagship restaurant in Auburn, AL. This is where the magic started!
- Determine whether Chicken Salad Chick feels like a fit for you. We’ll do the same and, if we both agree, we will extend an offer to become a franchisee.
- Finally, review and sign the franchise agreement and submit your franchise fee.
Once this process has been completed, congratulations! You are officially a part of the Chick Family. Our team is committed to taking great care of you every step of the way.