About Chicken Salad Chick

Spread Joy. Enrich Lives. Serve Others.

What started as a small takeout restaurant in 2008 has quickly grown throughout the Southeast. Chicken Salad Chick stands as the only Southern-inspired, fast-casual chicken salad restaurant concept in the country. Kevin and Stacy, our founders, instilled a strong culture of genuine Southern Hospitality that is felt and shared among franchise owners today.

When it comes to our food philosophy, we believe that good food brings people together, nourishes their souls, and keeps them coming back for more.

What Sets Us Apart

Uniquely positioned in the fast-casual space, The Chick is the only restaurant concept that specializes in fresh, house-made chicken salad and offers three distinct revenue streams: Dine-In, Takeout and Catering. We bring this one-of-a-kind experience to life in our welcoming neighborhood restaurants by using top-quality ingredients and specializing in a wide variety of desserts, sandwiches, soups, and – of course – chicken salad that’s scratch-prepared daily.

The Chick’s Success in Numbers

Approximately 80% of Chicken Salad Chick locations are franchised, with the remaining 20% being company-owned. Our restaurant franchise owners are carefully selected, ensuring that we maintain the Chick culture to the highest degree. Our brand was recently ranked number 37 on the list of fastest-growing, privately held companies by Inc. 5000.

Under the leadership of CEO Scott Deviney, franchising has taken off in a major way. Chicken Salad Chick boasts 200+ restaurants across 17 states and continues to grow at a rapid rate and surpass 220 locations in 2021. We are proud to offer craveable, scratch-prepared meals served from the heart to guests throughout the South, and are on our way to becoming America’s favorite place for chicken salad.

Join the Chicken Salad Chick Family

Are you searching for a restaurant franchise opportunity that appeals to your sense of community? Do you love to spread joy, enrich lives, and serve others? Chicken Salad Chick is dedicated to doing just that, and we’re looking for individuals who share that same commitment to join our Chick Family as franchise owners.

Our founders believed that you should never pass up an opportunity to show someone how much you care, which is why our chicken salad recipes are named after real “Chicks” – our aunts, mothers, daughters, and friends. This is also why we carefully choose franchise owners who are as passionate about our culture as we are. If you are financially qualified and interested in a life-changing opportunity to own your own fast-casual chicken salad restaurant, our franchise may be perfect for you.

Get in touch with our gracious chicken salad franchise team today by filling out our form today!