Fd Sub Banner

Scratch-Made Success, Served from the Heart

What started as a small takeout restaurant in 2008 in Auburn, AL, has quickly grown throughout the Southeast and is now paving the way for entrepreneurs across the country.  We are uniquely positioned in the fast-casual space and the only restaurant concept that specializes in fresh, house-made chicken salad and offers three distinct revenue streams: dine-In, takeout and off-premise sales opportunities. We bring this one-of-a-kind experience to life in our welcoming neighborhood restaurants by using top-quality ingredients and specializing in a wide variety of desserts, sandwiches, soups, and – of course – chicken salad that’s scratch-prepared daily.

We’re Invested in the Business 

Approximately 70% of Chicken Salad Chick locations are franchised, with the remaining 30% being company-owned. A proven model and healthy culture are attractive to our franchise owners who continue to help propel our brand’s expansion through multi-unit growth opportunities. 

Under the leadership of CEO Scott Deviney, franchising has taken off in a major way. Chicken Salad Chick boasts 200+ restaurants across 17 states and continues to grow at a rapid rate. We are on pace to surpass 250 locations in 2023. We are proud to offer craveable, scratch-prepared meals to guests throughout the South, and are on our way to becoming America’s favorite place for chicken salad.

Join the Chicken Salad Chick Family

Are you searching for a restaurant franchise opportunity that appeals to your sense of community? Do you love to spread joy, enrich lives, and serve others? Chicken Salad Chick is dedicated to doing just that, and we’re looking for individuals who share that same commitment to join our Chick Family as franchise owners.

If you are interested in a life-changing opportunity to own your own fast-casual chicken salad restaurant, our franchise may be perfect for you.

Content Callout Bg
Get in touch

Get in touch with our chicken salad franchise team today by filling out our form today!

See What Our Owners

Are Saying

"We’ve absolutely love being part of a brand that values family & relationships along with excellence in service. It’s been such a gift to bring this unique (and delicious!) experience to our own community."

John and Meggie Schissler More Testimonials
Invest in The Best

We’re winning awards & accolades across the franchising world.

  • 2024 Fran-tastic
  • 2024 FCEC
  • Top Franchises Satisfaction Award 2023
  • Top Franchises Satisfaction Award 2022
  • Fast Casual Top 100 Movers and Shakers 2021
  • Top Franchises Satisfaction Award 2021
  • Top Franchises Satisfaction Award 2020
  • Entrepreneur Franchise 500 Ranked 2022
  • Entrepreneur Franchise 500 Top Food 2022
  • Franchise Gator 2021 Top 100
Contact Us Today
Want to join the Chicken Salad Chick Family? Just fill out the form below to inquire about available territories near you
  • Please enter your first name.
  • Please enter your last name.
  • Please enter your phone number.
    This isn't a valid phone number.
  • Please enter your email address.
    This isn't a valid email address.
  • Please enter your zip code.
  • Please make a selection.
  • Please enter your city.
  • Please make a selection.
  • Please enter your first name.
  • Please make a selection.
  • Please make a selection.
  • Please make a selection.
  • Please enter a more detailed message.
*Required fields

By entering your information, you are agreeing to receive information about Chicken Salad Chick via text or email. You can opt out at any time.