Decadent Local Dining and Catering in Chattanooga, TN
At Chicken Salad Chick, we offer you a complete "experience". Whether it's the delicious food, our southern style and charm, or the spectacular customer service, we hope to provide you with a superb experience every time. As a full service deli, we offer dine-in, quick carryout, and also catering for any occasion and any size affair. When it comes to catering, we will be happy to tailor our offerings to suit your needs. We can prepare it for pick up, deliver to your location, or even have our staff come set up your special event. When entertaining a large group, let Chicken Salad Chick take on a bit of the burden by offering a fresh, delicious meal that is sure to make your guests appreciative of their host.
Chicken Salad Chick's Superb Catering Services - Tips to Get Started
1. Choose a Serving Style: You can choose whichever best fits your event needs. Will it be buffet style with Party Platters where guests can make their own selections, or box lunches for the most convenient grab-and-go selections?
2. Choose your Chicks: Now is when it gets fun! Do you want to go with our Classic Carol, or surprise people with something spicy or sweet? Select a single flavor or get a combination of your favorites, or even add in some deli sandwiches and pimento cheese for those non-chicken salad lovers. If you need suggestions, we’re happy to share our most popular options with you.
3. Don’t Forget your Fruits & Vegetables: Each of our side salads are made fresh daily and are sure to satisfy even the pickiest eater at your party. You can choose between Broccoli Salad, Grape Salad, Pasta Salad, Potato Chips, and Fruit Salad. Can’t decide? Get one of each!
4. Need Something Sweet?: A savvy host knows a meal just isn’t complete without a sweet ending. Take your pick from our freshly baked assorted cookies or our decadent strawberry dessert platter and you’ll please everyone!
5. Don’t Forget the Sweet Tea!: Do you have some southerners who wouldn’t dare attend a party without sweet tea? Well, don’t forget it then! We also have unsweet tea and lemonade available by the gallon and bottled water just in case!
Our catering menu includes chicken salads and side salads by the pound, specialty platters, executive box lunches and beverages by the gallon. To see a complete menu with prices, click here.
The founders of Chicken Salad Chick, Stacy and Kevin Brown, feel the most important character trait necessary to be able to run a successful “Chick” is to have a servant’s heart. Each franchise owner has been carefully selected and proven to be passionate about serving people. “Our Story” was written by Stacy when the very first Chicken Salad Chick opened and we thought it would be fun to share the stories of how our owners became involved.
Meet the Owner
Josh Patton considers himself both a longtime and very loyal fan of Chicken Salad Chick.
“I was one of Stacy Brown’s first customers at the original location and I began coming into the store sometimes twice a day during my senior year of college at Auburn University,” Josh states.
After graduating Josh worked in computer software sales. A few years later, on a football weekend in Auburn, Josh found out there were Chicken Salad Chick franchises for sale and quickly set up a meeting to talk about opening up markets in Tennessee.
The details were worked out and Josh Patton opened his first location in Chattanooga in early 2014 and is now working on additional restaurant locations.
“This truly is a simple concept that provides a superb experience,” Josh says.
What is a fun fact about yourself that your guests may not know?
I started my first business when I was 12 years old.
Tell us about your favorite customer testimonial.
One of the judges at the courthouse has eaten here four days in a row!
What is your favorite Chick?
Cranberry Kelli and Kickin’ Kay Lynne.