Chicken Salad Chick is a full service deli that offers guests a complete southern experience. We offer delicious food mixed with some of our charming southern style. Our dine-in restaurant lets you enjoy a relaxed atmosphere while you try one of our famous chicken salad flavors served with a choice of side salads. We also offer custom catering for both small and large events, with the option to have us deliver and set up for your special occasion. Chicken Salad Chick will impress your guests by providing a delicious meal for any event.
Dine In or Carry Out Available
A chicken salad sandwich and a glass of sweet tea is a southern favorite, and no one does it better than Chicken Salad Chick. We offer the perfect blend of chicken, mayonnaise, and other fun ingredients to create a variety of chicken salad flavors that are sure to delight your taste buds. The dine in option is perfect for those who want to enjoy our full service deli, and it is a great way to experience all the flavors we offer.
Local Catering Services for Jacksonville
We are also a local catering company that serves the Jacksonville area by offering a variety of sandwiches, platters, soups, desserts, and beverages. You can choose from a large selection of chicken salad sandwiches, with flavors that range from spicy to sweet, fruit platters, cold cut platters, side salads, and soups. You can end your meal with freshly baked cookies or fresh fruit. We also offer sweet tea, lemonade, and water so that your guests get the full southern experience when enjoying food from Chicken Salad Chick. When you place an order, you can choose to pick up your food at our Auburn location, have it delivered, or let our caterers come to you and set up your event.
Tips to Order Catering
1. Pick Your Serving Style: Chicken Salad Chick offers our catering with either a buffet option or boxed lunches. Buffet style includes custom party platters and boxed lunches with your choice of a sandwich and sides that your guests can quickly grab for a bite to eat.
2. Pick Your Chicks: We offer so many flavors that you will have fun making your choices. Pick from our classic selections or get a bit daring with something spicy. You can build custom platters with your favorite flavor or mix it up with a combination of flavors. For non-chicken salad fans, we also offer traditional deli sandwiches and homemade pimento cheese.
3. Sides and Salads: We make fresh side salads daily, including broccoli salad, pasta salad, grape salad, and fresh fruit. Order your favorite or one of each, and don’t forget the potato chips!
4. Sweet Treats: Satisfy everyone's sweet tooth with some of our freshly baked cookies or a dessert platter full of scrumptious strawberries and dip.
5. Choose Your Drinks: It would not be a southern affair without some sweet tea or lemonade. We also offer unsweet tea and bottled water so that your guests have a full array of beverage choices.
The founders of Chicken Salad Chick, Kevin and Stacy Brown, feel the most important character trait necessary to be able to run a successful “Chick” is to have a servant’s heart. Each franchise owner has been carefully selected and proven to be passionate about serving people. “Our Story” was written by Stacy when the very first Chicken Salad Chick opened and we thought it would be fun to share the stories of how our owners became involved.
Meet the Owners
Richard Meadows & Becky Roland
Becky Roland retired from pharmaceutical in 2010 and wanted to start a new career.
“Our daughter was in school at Auburn University and introduced us to Chicken Salad Chick and we were hooked,” Becky says.
She and her husband, Richard Meadows, contacted Kevin and Stacy Brown and learned that they were developing a new franchise program for Chicken Salad Chick.
“Kevin and I kept in touch and in January 2012 we signed our franchise agreement for the Dothan and Tuscaloosa, Alabama market. We were the very first Chicken Salad Chick franchisees,’ Becky states proudly.
The first location, Northport, opened in November 2012 and by February 2013 they were working to open restaurants in Dothan and Tuscaloosa. Their business is a family affair, as well. David Roland, their son, is director of operations for the operating company, The Wishbone Group, Inc.
Wishbone has plans for seven Chicken Salad Chick restaurants.
What is a fun fact about yourself that your guests may not know?
Richard and I are wannabe famers! We have several acres that we decided to use as a farm. We started with blueberries, and they all died! Then we decided to try our hand at Satsuma (oranges that do well in our climate) and honeybees. The Satsuma froze and the honeybees swarmed, leaving our hives empty! So we have given up farming for now, however we do think tea cup pigs are really cute, so we may give raising them a try along with chickens and guineas in the future. Thank goodness we have had better results with selling chicken salad.
Tell us about your favorite customer testimonial.
We had a guest tell us that our restaurant felt like home.
What is your favorite Chick?
Richard: Olivia’s Old South
Becky: Fancy Nancy