Decadent Local Dining and Catering in Jacksonville, FL!
At Chicken Salad Chick, we offer you a complete "experience". Whether it's the delicious food, our southern style and charm, or the spectacular customer service, we hope to provide you with a superb experience every time. As a full service deli, we offer dine-in, quick carryout, and also catering for any occasion and any size affair. When it comes to catering, we will be happy to tailor our offerings to suit your needs. We can prepare it for pick up, deliver to your location, or even have our staff come set up your special event. When entertaining a large group, let Chicken Salad Chick take on a bit of the burden by offering a fresh, delicious meal that is sure to make your guests appreciative of their host.
Chicken Salad Chick's Superb Catering Services - Tips to Get Started
1. Choose a Serving Style: You can choose whichever best fits your event needs. Will it be buffet style with Party Platters where guests can make their own selections, or box lunches for the most convenient grab-and-go selections?
2. Choose your Chicks: Now is when it gets fun! Do you want to go with our Classic Carol, or surprise people with something spicy or sweet? Select a single flavor or get a combination of your favorites, or even add in some deli sandwiches and pimento cheese for those non-chicken salad lovers. If you need suggestions, we’re happy to share our most popular options with you.
3. Don’t Forget your Fruits & Vegetables: Each of our side salads are made fresh daily and are sure to satisfy even the pickiest eater at your party. You can choose between Broccoli Salad, Grape Salad, Pasta Salad, Potato Chips, and Fruit Salad. Can’t decide? Get one of each!
4. Need Something Sweet?: A savvy host knows a meal just isn’t complete without a sweet ending. Take your pick from our freshly baked assorted cookies or our decadent strawberry dessert platter and you’ll please everyone!
5. Don’t Forget the Sweet Tea!: Do you have some southerners who wouldn’t dare attend a party without sweet tea? Well, don’t forget it then! We also have unsweet tea and lemonade available by the gallon and bottled water just in case!
Our catering menu includes chicken salads and side salads by the pound, specialty platters, executive box lunches and beverages by the gallon. To see a complete menu, visit us again after opening!
Monday to Friday
11am to 8pm
11am to 6pm
The founders of Chicken Salad Chick, Kevin and Stacy Brown, feel the most important character trait necessary to be able to run a successful “Chick” is to have a servant’s heart. Each franchise owner has been carefully selected and proven to be passionate about serving people. “Our Story” was written by Stacy when the very first Chicken Salad Chick opened and we thought it would be fun to share the stories of how our owners became involved.
Meet the Owners
Richard Meadows & Becky Roland
Becky Roland retired from pharmaceutical in 2010 and wanted to start a new career.
“Our daughter was in school at Auburn University and introduced us to Chicken Salad Chick and we were hooked,” Becky says.
She and her husband, Richard Meadows, contacted Kevin and Stacy Brown and learned that they were developing a new franchise program for Chicken Salad Chick.
“Kevin and I kept in touch and in January 2012 we signed our franchise agreement for the Dothan and Tuscaloosa, Alabama market. We were the very first Chicken Salad Chick franchisees,’ Becky states proudly.
The first location, Northport, opened in November 2012 and by February 2013 they were working to open restaurants in Dothan and Tuscaloosa. Their business is a family affair, as well. David Roland, their son, is director of operations for the operating company, The Wishbone Group, Inc.
Wishbone has plans for seven Chicken Salad Chick restaurants.
What is a fun fact about yourself that your guests may not know?
Richard and I are wannabe famers! We have several acres that we decided to use as a farm. We started with blueberries, and they all died! Then we decided to try our hand at Satsuma (oranges that do well in our climate) and honeybees. The Satsuma froze and the honeybees swarmed, leaving our hives empty! So we have given up farming for now, however we do think tea cup pigs are really cute, so we may give raising them a try along with chickens and guineas in the future. Thank goodness we have had better results with selling chicken salad.
Tell us about your favorite customer testimonial.
We had a guest tell us that our restaurant felt like home.
What is your favorite Chick?
Richard: Olivia’s Old South
Becky: Fancy Nancy